Friday, January 7, 2011

Life is so crazy....

...And so is my family.  :D  But I love them anyway.  My brother and his 2 daughters came over for a belated Christmas mini-party, last night.  My sister was invited, too, but she just brought her daughter, Alyssa,  over, and that turned out fine.  So that made 4 little girls in one house, all at the same time.  Plus presents, and pink-iced chocolate Tangled cupcakes.  >.<  It was fun though!!  I made a necklace each for Jamie's girls, using recycled bottle caps as the base for the pendants.  I put a pale pink polymer clay background in the one for Nettie(Annette), with a polymer clay cupcake in the middle, and a light blue background w/a clay daisy for Lydia.  The chain part was faux suede twine.  They really really liked them.  I don't get to see them, much, their mom kind of spazzed, when Sofi's dad and I were engaged(we're now divorced), and we went years without seeing any of them.  Jamie and his wife are in the process of a divorce, now, so we get to have the occasional hang out with him and Lydia and Nettie.  My parents bought all the granddaughters these awesome outfits, with tutus attached to the bottom of the shirts, and they all put them on and pranced and twirled around the house.  It was so cute.  Lydia had school today, so they left, but Alyssa spent the night.  Sofi got a tent for Christmas, from my husband's parents, and they 'planned' on sleeping in it, but they're (nearly) 4 and 7, so yeah.  Alyssa slept on the couch, and Sofi slept in the tent till around 2 a.m., when she woke up, crying, so I let her sleep with me.  Yaaay.  >.<  Haha, oh, well.  I made pancakes(Batter Blaster is my new bestie) this morning, and we had a fun filled few hours of crazy little girls running through the house giggling and playing with balloons.  Then it was time for Sofi to go to her dad's, for the weekend, and we dropped Alyssa back of at her mom's.  Whew.  Chocolate time for me :D

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Just loving the pic. Your family sounds like mine. We are all crazy too, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :D At the moment my 4 are playing with their 3 cousins. :D

Kelly